thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
we should do it more.
I kind of introduced this place to my pal (photographiti) and now he is on here a good bit. it's pretty cool if you ask me.
has anyone suggested TPF to another person and now they are a common user?

we should have some sort of challenge to see who can recruit the most photographers to join as possible :D

Now how could I argue with such a great idea!? :)

As I said before, I will even send a free photoforum t-shirt to someone once they hit 10 referrals. So remember to have people enter your username as a referral if you get someone to join! :)

(I reserve the right to discontinue the t-shirt program at any time, just in case suddenly I start owing hundreds of shirts! :lol: )

yeah.. I keep telling to but tongue barrier may be a bit difficult to some of my friends :)

Well, I was recuited by PG and I was threatened by Chase and MD to join after the JT trip. :playball: I am trying to recuit a few friends as well. I think that this place is great! Thanks Chase! :hail:

Apparently, I've recruited 2 people. But I don't know who they are or when I 'recruited' them. he he he. Is there anyway I can find out?

Chase said:
Some of us may have the power to figure that out for you ;)

Well if you're bored one day Chase, I wouldn't mind knowing. But it's not that big a deal so you don't have to worry about it.

Scott said:
I recruited AIRIC, a dang fine move if I do say so myself

THANK YOU Scott! and thank you AIRIC!

I worked hard, harder, hardest on my sister and made her join as who else but?
LaFoto'sSister.
Has she been here lately?
No :(
I am very sad.
She'd have sooooooooo much to share.
But she says she doesn't have the time to scan, to learn where and how to load them into a picture server, to read and post in answer to other people's photos, to link photos. She finds that all soooo time-consuming.
I'm not good at recruiting people, I'm afraid :cry::cry::cry:...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back