Website
azrou2008.over-blog.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everybody, do you like these photos?

P4220039.JPG

P4220042-copie-1.jpg

I've got a lot more in http://azrou2008.over-blog.com

I like the clarity of the insect but the background seems a bit washed out. Maybe if you tried enhancing the saturation some it would balance it.

though it's scary you had a good shot on this..

What the heck is that?

Seems like you were fighting some harsh sunlight.

thanks for your comments;
I don't know the name of this insect, Does someone know?
you're right (fightin14), the sunlight wasn't the best when I took the picture;
Do you think (talonted90) it would really be better with a more colorfull background? I thought that it was good like that, because maybe the insect looks like more colorfull?

you're right (fightin14), the sunlight wasn't the best when I took the picture;
Do you think (talonted90) it would really be better with a more colorfull background? I thought that it was good like that, because maybe the insect looks like more colorfull?

I took a moment to look through your linked blog. It seems a lot of the pics are similar lighting wise. Harsh light is noticable in most and a lot of the pics appear very washed out. The focus is quite soft on a lot of them as well. I'm curious, what are you shooting with?

As for this pic in particular, the background really detracts from the image. There is a lack of contrast which seems to push the viewers eyes away from the image altogether. These comments can be said of the butterfly pic you posted in the nature forum as well.

I know this is a lot of criticism, but hopefully it will help.

I think that the background under other lighting conditions would be plenty colorful. I'm sure you don't have the insect but taking the picture in your own lightbox or if you were to do it when the sun wasn't so direct it would really enhance it I think.

Hello!

I made few changes , SW I hope it's better and not too much! I did something for the background, I don't think I can do anything for the sunlight!

My camera is... a compact, not a reflex, with a 3x zoom! the model is Olympus m 720 SW.

P4220042v.jpg

Most reactions

Back