TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tcproimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
281432920_igKtG-X3.jpg

That is an incredible shot!

Wow, things like this make me really want a macro lens.

Agree..been looking at these pics for some time now and seeing these incredible macro shots really want me to get a good macro lens.

Amazing picture again!

thanks guys. Invest in one, you wont regret it. It takes a little time to learn, but we can help ya. The best thing about macro of insects is you have an endless supply of subjects. It's very addicticve.

:hail: TC, there are a few members who post I check first everytime I get on here. Yours is one of them, and Im never dissappointed. Every image you post belongs in a nature mag. Another awesome piece here.
Now, you have me saving for a macro lens. :D

lol, thanks Chiller. I'm glad you enjoy them. I enjoy your work as well. I can't wait to see the same quality in your macros.

I am with the rest of them. I planned on getting into shooting for the deer, elk, mountain lions, bobcats, or whatever we have out here, but when I see shots like this, it makes me want to go kick rocks out in the mountains and see if I can find some scorpions or other little critters.
Hrmm... thanks for the inspiration! :D

oh wow, great shot. I tried to shoot an ant a couple of times, but they are just to fast.....for the size they are. Probably have to scare one into a plant or something, so he only can go up and down.

Perfect light, nice composition, beautiful shot. What flash are you using?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back