Red Flower

ambriz001

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Took this out in my garden, what do you think? C&C pls ;)

one.jpg

LoL, not really I just have a bunch of them growing in my garden. thanks for you reply

This really is a beautiful flower!
Our member Digital_Flower might know its name. He knows all his flowers! :D Chris! Where are you? Come by and tell us. Please! :D

Definitely a Dahlia and a pretty one too. You captured the red color nicely but the background isn't helping.

I was going to say the exact same thing. I love the flower, but the siding or wood or whatever in the background is distracting me. Can you shoot it from a different angle?

I was going to say the exact same thing. I love the flower, but the siding or wood or whatever in the background is distracting me. Can you shoot it from a different angle?

Yes I can, and I did. This is a little different, of course the flower had grown. Had time to reshoot in the afternoon. But what do you think? is it better?

redflower2-1.jpg

I like the position of the flower better in the first one. The background in the second is good but I still find it a little distracting.

I like the first flower better, I think it's really difficult because of the way the flower grew. Looks like it's in a garden, garden shots are tricky for me always cause the house and other items get in the way.

The last one if definately the best for me. The background is a little more out of focus which makes the flower stand out more. Good capture! It is such a beautiful flower!

Most reactions

Back