Red Green no Blue

Discussion in 'Landscape & Cityscape' started by tpe, Jan 11, 2007.

1. tpe

tpe TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Do you also have the habbit of taking things of a certain colour, for some reason 90% of mine are red

[​IMG]

and the other 10% are green?

[​IMG]

I should probably also add that it would be really cool to get some ideas about what blue, hopefully natureish subjects to take some shots of? especially if it can be bought found or borrowed in denmark? It would be nice to makethree sereise, red green and blue, as a sort of mini gallery, minimun 9 or so pics, but i really do have nothing in blue.

thanks

tim

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Don't you have Siberian Irises in Denmark in May? They are blue and they would also easily lend themselves to macro photography, I think (well, I tried it at least with ours last year in May ... and also the year before, if I remember right, and the year before THAT - then still on film only - but on film not yet macro).

And forgetmenots are blue. They are TINY and you can almost ONLY photograph them using macro. They are SO tiny.

Hey, but I like both your photos here, the 90% red, and (of course! :biggrin: ) the 10% green, for it is THIS green, you know?

3. abraxas

abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    You have a good eye for detail.