red hammer post

That site's a total scam. All of the answers are always a multiple of 9 (9, 18, 27...) and all of the symbols for those #s are the same. It just rearranges them so a diff symbol is the multiple each time so it doesn't seem like it's cheating by picking the same symbol each time.

Sorry to ruin any mystique...

oriecat said:
That site's a total scam. All of the answers are always a multiple of 9 (9, 18, 27...) and all of the symbols for those #s are the same. It just rearranges them so a diff symbol is the multiple each time so it doesn't seem like it's cheating by picking the same symbol each time.

Nothing's ruined for me, my sweet....I am happy to see the Original Oriecat in the avatar, btw. :cheer:

oriecat said:

i picked up on the re-arrangement and the repitition of symbol for the multiples of 9, but thanks for filling in the rest- makes perfect sense now!

oriecat said:

Should have read this first, now I'm not scared anymore :)

oriecat said:

Ya know, it took me about a day to figure that one out. The first time I saw it I was walking around the house confused. And I'm good at math.

haha, probably not doing the arithmetic right then. ;) It is some kind of algorithm that changes everytime you reload the app. I am too lazy to figure it out though.

Most reactions

Back