Red House Lake

kmaz89

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just recently bought a sigma 10-20mm for my D7100, and started to shoot a lot of landscape photos. i never have really liked any of my landscape photos, but Something about this one I like. Can I get a little feedback of things I can do to improve?

Red House Lake by K-MAZ, on Flickr

I like the use of leading lines and the overall feel of the scene itself. Landscape isn't my thing so I'll leave the hard critique to the pros.

Something about this one I like.
In your analysis of this photograph, what about it, exactly, have you liked? What have you not liked?

I think with a different crop this could be a stronger image.

Something about this one I like.
In your analysis of this photograph, what about it, exactly, have you liked? What have you not liked?

I think with a different crop this could be a stronger image.

I liked how everything seems to lead into the fog at the end of the road. I didn't really think about cropping but maybe thats just because I've been excited with this new wide angle lens. Also I liked how the whole sky looked and didn't want to lose any of it i guess.

I like the lines, and I thought that by cropping the trees on the right would improve it, but after trying it, I decided that it didn't help. I fiddled with some adjustments.

17072694435_4042d17818_b - Version 2.jpg

Most reactions

Back