Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is prolly the only autumn we get in auckland:

096.jpg

092.jpg

Holy moly those are the most beautiful vines I'se seen... and around an equally beautiful door. What kinds of vines/plants ARE those? I would love to have those all over a house.

Heh heh, ok, now on to the pictures! I love them but would like them better if they were both rotated a little counter clockwise, to straighten them up a bit. I like the centered composition of the 2nd one, but would like to see a little bit cropped off of the top and right side in the 1st one. But they are regardless lovey images and these are just what I would do with them, hee hee.

Nice work and I am drooling over the colors!

The vines really give your pictures a lot of depth especially around the edges of the window and doorway. If I were to choose, I would pick the second. There's just a lot more going on in the second picture and I get a sense of how engulfed this house is. I think the first one might look better if you cropped more of the top and bottom, but that could just be me. Good work though, Mark.

Wonderful colors! Has this been modified in Photoshop at all?

Aaron

I actually think I'd like the second one best if it were cropped just above the lamp. I know those top windows are beautiful, but to me they pull away too much attention from the door.

Lovely shots, indeed!!! New job bought ya this place, eh? :wink: I'll be there in time for dinner. :p

i just love the second one :D
nothing to change -;)
(ups...nop...i would change the front door for more 'stylish' if i was the owner of the house -;))this is too new -;) :crazy:
#1 - i would crop it a bit from the left side ...and that's it.
pity there's no more those amazing, red plants around the window!

love your colours, mark!

terri said:
I'll be there in time for dinner. :p
Isn't Mark the lucky one. :wink: So Mark did you plan these photos or did you just happen to come across this house?

Great stuff Mark, I really like the second one.

gorgeous!....

oi, thanks for your comments, i nearly didn't post these at all, glad you like them.

The huge specular highlight in the first frame is distracting to my eye. Other than that this one seems a little more personal than the second shot.

yeah, i see that now, it makes hard to the the white frame of the glass.

Isn't Mark the lucky one. So Mark did you plan these photos or did you just happen to come across this house?

just happend to come across it :) It is downtown auckland just on an obscure side street.

Wonderful colors! Has this been modified in Photoshop at all?

I did saturate the colours in PS and tune the contrast. Haveto admit, the shots looked a bit drab before saturation, thats the reason I nearly didn't post these

New job bought ya this place, eh?
:lol:

Most reactions

Back