Red Winger

The first shot is not eventful (Ok, its boring).
The second is much better compositionaly ... slight cropping should bring the Blackbird out better.

Ah, good eye. It is boring now that you mention it. I think I was just happy to catch it on the right side of the sun. It certainly was a bad day for even getting any decent shots; mostly my doing. I will see what I can do with the crop on the second one.

Thanks for c&c.

Nice shots. I like that they are crisp and sharp, and that you have managed to get a catch light in the eye in both shots. The first one is neat, at least to me, as I don't often see them on the ground.

WesternGuy

Nice shots. I like that they are crisp and sharp, and that you have managed to get a catch light in the eye in both shots. The first one is neat, at least to me, as I don't often see them on the ground.

WesternGuy

Thanks Western. I would have come home empty handed if I did not get these two shots. The first little guy was very cooperative in that he was flying to and from the same two trees and the ground. The ground was the only spot I could get a good clean shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back