Red

:lmao: I am currently taking green pills though!

maybe I should check what their effect on me is ...

thats an easy one to figure out, just scroll back to the top of this thread

funny thing is, that to Alex on his green pills the photo is pin sharp!

*swallows another one*

What is your obsession with taking blurry pictures. Please tell me because I just cant figure it out. The firemen you showed it to must be cross eyed, drunk, stupid, or just trying to be nice (nice is probably the answer)

thank u i couldnt of put it better, i dont get ur pics at all. to me there horrible.

Rob,

I think you'd find an invaluable learning resource here.

The heart of many a fair maiden will be with you in your attempt!

I hope so... I could smack my head on the pavement as a whirl around and I might need some lady like care, to get me on my feet again, so I can accomplish this courageous task of mine.

I think you've all been sucked in:lol: Ever think maybe he's just posting these to get you guys all fired up? If that's the case, it's working quite well. Time after time, Rob will post a picture that you all love to hate and everyone is tripping over each other to post a comment that bashes him. It's one thing to give your constructive comment, but to get some sort of joy from putting him down is kinda pathetic.

Oh also.. Maybe, HONEST TO GOD.

He needs glasses?

back in hs when glasses were un cool my photos looked amazing to me. My teacher said not to shoot again till i wore my glasses to class. (he never knew i had glasses either, he could just tell) They were never focused right before because i wasn't wearing them. I wore them and redid the assignments and graduated with 126% in the class. Highest in photog history at that school.

Most reactions

Back