RedFence

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
What are your thoughts on this one? I like it, but it may be slightly abstract. ƒ9 @ 1/80 ISO 400. Focal length = 24 mm on Nikon 17-35. Nikon D200.

redfenceas3.jpg

Nothing wrong with abstract, I like it.

I would only maybe add a bit more color to your sky (but, thats just my opinion)

I like it a lot how it is. But there is still room for improvment, haha, so play around with it a bit? =P How can you get a still shot in teh snow?! I'd be shaking like crazy LOL. I guess that's why they invented tripods? :O

It is not my favorate that I have seen from you, it seems to be lacking something but don't ask me what cause I have no idea. The horizon seems tilted a bit and maybe a litte too busy for my tastes. Sorry.

I like it a lot. yes, the sky could do with a bit more color, but that's all.

pascal

BoblyBill said:
It is not my favorate that I have seen from you, it seems to be lacking something but don't ask me what cause I have no idea. The horizon seems tilted a bit and maybe a litte too busy for my tastes. Sorry.

My sentiments exactly. No need to be sorry I love all crits. I think it is missing light.

Thanks for looking gang!!!!

I think maybe you should to try it at a different angle. Its not a bad shot but just needs that little bit extra to grab your attention. I also agree with some of the others, that maybe try to get something more out of the sky.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back