here are few 'reds' shots i took recently

im curious what your opinion is...

ciezarowkammm.jpg

PA202547mmm.jpg

PA202538mmm.jpg

PA202541mmm.jpg

wow.... #1 stands out!

I'm really enjoying it when I look at those pics :thumbsup:
#2 and #4 are IMO really great :) - nice contrast between red and gray plus good idea

and in #3 I can see you with your cam haha
window shots are awesome :p

:shock: They are all great, but that last one I LOVE

I still cant believe the reds you got in the first one :shock:
I love the last one to :p
hmm, and yah the self port is pretty nice, would be a lot nicer if we could see a little more of you though :drool:

Wow! They're all fantastic. My only negative comment is that the first one doesn't quite look horizontal - maybe a little rotation in Photoshop? It's just enough to distract my eye. But it's my favourite shot, although I love them all!

How do you get the reds so vibrant?

Excellent shots! All are great, but #3 gets my vote! :thumbsup:

thanks guys! -:) :love:

My only negative comment is that the first one doesn't quite look horizontal - maybe a little rotation in Photoshop? It's just enough to distract my eye. But it's my favourite shot, although I love them all!

How do you get the reds so vibrant?

i tried to rotate it - but it still looks a bit 'not quite horizontal' - i think the lines at the truck are not straight - thats why it looks like this...

the reds just turned out this way...i dont know...'levels' were the only thing i did in ps .....maybe its because i came closer (30 cm) to a red thing(in both, #1 and #4), checked out the exposure settings first, and then - set it mannually when i was taking a pic from a distance?

Anua, I'm so impressed with your work post after post after post! This is another excellent series. I especially like the stair shot! So simple!

Great work,

Zach :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back