REESES2150's Photography

Reeses2150

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Unlike everyone else, I assume, I batch upload my photographs (To deviantart.com). Since the shot's are to big to post on the forum, I'll just post links to the page they're on, followed by a direct link to the image (That way, you will just click the link, and it will open the image in the window and auto-downsize it in Internet Explorer.).

I'm planning on posting ALL of the photo's I ulpoad in this topic. I'll post some of the shot's from my archives later, for now, you can just check My Deviantart.com Gallery. Link

Entrance Ramp---Img

Silojuette 04---Img

Silojuette 05---Img (With 7 comments, 7!)

On The Radio---Img (With 2 comments)

One Way Streeet---Img (Personal Fav.)

nice images you have here.

suggestion: if you resize to a suitable posting size say 700-800 X whatever and post directly to the forum you'll have more peeps looking at them and it will be user friendly for 56K users. additionally, posting large images gives those who tend to pilfer a nice image for reproducing and making a bit of $ off ya. just a thought.

also, the quality of the pictures are suffering since they are so big, thus showing more noise, etc

Well, I've uploaded a few more, and I've got a huge batch sitting at home awaiting editing. Expect at least 4-6 to be uploaded tomorrow.
stereo.gif

Roadside Forest

Forebidden (One Comment)

Telecommunications

matteo.gif

Most reactions

Back