Reflected image malfunction?

photo2010

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello, I shot this picture outside in the dark with a flash, pointed away from myself, and the image mirrored back like it was taken several feet infront of me pointed back at myself.
I was curious what caused this because its never happened before.
Thanks

picture066y.jpg

I meant that it reflected back like a mirror, not that there was a mirror infront of me, or anything else that it could bounce off of, just empty air space.

It looks like there's a puddle of water on top of black asphalt, which equals a mirror...

I can clearly see that you pointed the camera at your feet.. there is the black ground with debris and a puddle that you are standing over. The puddle is what reflected your image.

No standing water on the ground.
Could it reflect from damp leaves? There may be a slighty mist falling in the air, can it reflect off of that? I was laying down when i shot it. I was pointed parrallel to the ground, not downward. Thanks for help so far.

Last edited:
Ummm...you were pointed at your shoes.

:er:

See it was shot in this direction but in the first photo the camera was on top my chest.

picture062nw.jpg

now that I am at a computer with a good screen looks like a puddle, nice try, there is no way you were parallel to the ground. I see mud, sticks. come on man.

If you WERE lying down faceing upwards, why would your legs be positioned so stupidly?

Why soo many trolls?

Well I leaned up a little bit but the camera stayed at the same angle. It was only a foot off the ground so some of the ground was in frame.
I'm honestly just trying to get a serious explaination.

fail. u can clearly see ur feet are firmly planted on the ground and ur knees are supporting your body weight.

Hmm, new member, this was your very first post, no intro, nothing... Hmm...

I have a crazy hunch, and all signs point to YES, One is offline while one is online... hmm

Hmm, new member, this was your very first post, no intro, nothing... Hmm...

I have a crazy hunch, and all signs point to YES, One is offline while one is online... hmm

funny, both members are new to photos and the forum if u know what im sayin :confused:

Most reactions

Back