Reflection

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been thinking... I can improve this image... It took a little work but I like the result...

What do you think?

2703206018_d2357f5bb4_o.jpg

It really is a great image; the obvious answer would be to lighten the shadows image left, but I think it should be left as-is. It works.

Really nice. If you were able to pull some more detail out of the clouds, it would be stunning!

Really nice. If you were able to pull some more detail out of the clouds, it would be stunning!

I have in the past when doing this shot but to starts to look over processed quickly. I was trying to find a happy medium.

That's a very striking image! The lighting on the road/grass is lovely, and I love the look of the bright rainbow against those dark clouds

Great image!! It's one of those photos that you can study for a long time, there is so many things to look at, but not too much. Simple but complex at the same time. Nice!

wow! sweetness. I love the rainbow on the right and the silhouette on the left

very nice. i like how the person in the left is staring at the rainbow. it makes a very interesting composition.

That's a fantastic shot. There's so much going on, yet it feels so very peaceful and elegant.

My only wish is that the path was leading into the frame instead of out. But that isn't possible.

Great job!

best shot ive seen since coming back

Most reactions

New Topics

Back