Reflections C&C please

CW Jones

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just another single shot I took last week. Nothing too spectacular, it was intentionally under exposed by 1 stop to try and make the tree line darker to really exaggerate the setting sun reflecting on the lake.

3376052981_7c322c3149_b.jpg

It's ok - I think the picture would be better if you'd waited maybe 1/2 hour or so when the rays of light were more orange/red. Then, you could have also cropped out some of the sky so the horizon is less centered. :)

In a wierd way I like this shot alot im still trying to figure it out....lol

Ya it was a weird kind of sunset.... didnt really get the orange color because of the thick cloud cover... :( thanks tho!

I really like the texture of the water, but it would have so much more power had the cloud coverage been more contrasted (not in your control). I find that I kinda like the subtleness of it though, especially with the underexposure. Good framing. You should post up a properly exposed version for us to compare.

ya I know I wish it was a nicer sunset..., there should be plenty of other good sets in that same location.

I think this is my first picture that hasn't been torn apart in the Crit. lol thanks everyone.

I am looking for the correct exposure right now, dont know where it is tho haha

Most reactions

Back