I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
With the previous forum format, after I read a thread and went back to the list (new posts or topic forum) the thread would no longer show that I had not read the new posts. (the new post arrow would be gone or different color) This was very handy because I could tell if there were new posts right away.

Now with the new format...I have to manually refresh the page each time. I didn't change my browser settings so what's the deal?

Actually, this is how the old forum was on my home computer. I could never figure out how to make it refresh the way it did on my work computer.

Is that even if your browser is set up to automatically check for page updates?

Yeah, this was posted in another thread somewhere... its been added to the 'to do' list...

I've gotta goto work so I'll check it out there :)

Zach :D

I relied on that too, although I haven't noticed that it's not working.

I miss the function that let me see just posts that I posted in, or started. Am I crazy, or is that gone?

Click on your name above your avatar and select to see your public profile or click on your name in the active users list. On the left in a box where it tells you how many posts you have are two links. One searches and returns posts you've made, the other searches and returns threads that you've started.

I don't know if it was like this yesterday but now when I click "new posts" at the top...it gives me a list of all the threads with posts that I have not read...not just the ones that are new since my last visit.

Example, I read a bunch of threads and closed my browser, came back 15 minutes later and hit new posts...it gave me 4 pages...

Can we change this to?

Most reactions

Back