Refurbished Cameras

I assure you that the vast majority of the people here have bought from both B&H and Adorama. Many of us many times over the years. Both are first-class companies.
Thank you SCraig...I was just recently told about this company and wanted to know if they sold quality cameras or junk??

Frankly, I have no idea about the refurbished products but I would say when you buy them look for the warranty and other details as they will help you.
Thank you rosh4u

I assure you that the vast majority of the people here have bought from both B&H and Adorama. Many of us many times over the years. Both are first-class companies.

B&H and Adorama are good for prices and service. And buying refurbished saves money and you also get the regular warranty
Thank u beagle100

I have read good things about that site...as you can already tell, there are more than enough fans of it on this forum. As jcdeboever had mentioned, you can buy refurbished direct from manufacturers as well. You will often receive some type of warranty and/or return policy, and you can find some great deals if you're shopping in the right place at the right time. I am actually waiting to receive my refurbished camera from Canon. I was able to purchase that for $220 off of the usual (already discounted) refurbished price; I got a great deal as long as the camera shows up in one piece. :)
Thank u voyageaimer

B&H is probably the largest mail order camera dealer in the world. They have been around for decades and run a very professional operation. Good luck with the new camera.
Thank u Fred

Thank you SCraig...I was just recently told about this company and wanted to know if they sold quality cameras or junk??
When I want to buy something there are two companies I go to first: B&H and Adorama. If they don't have it then I probably don't need it anyway.

I might also suggest KEH in Atlanta (www.keh.com). Most of their inventory is used equipment however everything except some of the lower grades ("Ugly" and "As-Is") carry a 180 day warranty and they do stand behind it. Excellent prices to, I got my D7100 there and have never regretted it.

In addition to the previously mentioned sites, I’ve bought refurbished camera bodies from Cameta Camera online. They have prices competitive with adorama and BH but they give a one year warranty on refurbished gear. I’ve irdered several things from them and they are very reputable.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back