Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had a wander along the Regents Canal on Thursday Last week ... saw this little fellow

20070528-014b.jpg

What a refreshingly different duck photo this one is, completely filling the frame and being this very close-up. Really good detail and colours, and go back and say thank-you to him from me for looking so composition-friendlily* to the left. Gives the whole such a nice diagonal line! :D

(*Is there an adverb of "friendly"? hamburger? you know????)

Whoa, nice details in the feathers, and you even caught some of the irridescent look to the green feathers on its cheek.

Nice to see you posting again.

Nice detail & textures although I'm not too keen on the frame. Maybe a smaller black border?

What a refreshingly different duck photo this one is, completely filling the frame and being this very close-up. Really good detail and colours, and go back and say thank-you to him from me for looking so composition-friendlily* to the left. Gives the whole such a nice diagonal line! :D

(*Is there an adverb of "friendly"? hamburger? you know????)

"Composition friendly" without the hyphen would be correct but sounds odd! ... looking compositionally friendly to the left... may be more correct though.

Most reactions

Back