Registration problems at TPF?

deanimator

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi

I registered a few days ago under a different user id
The forum went down for some maintenance and my reg and posts have vanished.
Anyone know what´s up?

The artist formerly known as deanimator
:er:

The server unfortunately had some issues, you can read about it up top in the General Announcements.

Yes, unfortunately, despite hardest attempts, not all data could be retrieved and some (of only a day or so, fortunately) got lost completely, among which there will have been all the data of members who registered within that lost-to-eternity time period (all of 31 May).

There were many new registrations on May 30-31 which were compromised with the hardware failure, unfortunately.

If you know you registered here during the past 48 hours and you are reading this, we apologize again for the inconvenience - please take a moment to register again.

Thanks for your understanding!

I shall go away and try to return as my former self.

:D

Well I´m back (there were also a few beers to deal with)
Yes...my old self isn´t currently possible cos I´m using the same the email addy.
Will attempt to deal with this...until then, intelligent posts will be seriously limited ;)

Well I´m back (there were also a few beers to deal with)
Yes...my old self isn´t currently possible cos I´m using the same the email addy.
Will attempt to deal with this...until then, intelligent posts will be seriously limited ;)

If ya ask nice, Chase'll change your name to the other one. ;)

:hail::hail::hail:
Ladies and Gentlemen of great power, fine grain and superb tonal range,

There was a short lived but brilliant flash in a galaxy known as 31-05-07, that went by the name "deanimator". This one is also known by the same name in a parallel computer freak world. Since his electrons here were smashed into quarks (and small crumbs of other miscellaneous cheese sorts)...do you think it would be possible to convert his temporary and confusing alter ego, the "Addle Ansom", back into a semblance of his former self by reinstating his right to use this name again...? :)

"We" would be delighted to make wise and worthy contributions, and ask dopey questions from time to time.

Righto,
:thumbup:
Me (the real me)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back