dispic1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
took this on my holiday in berlin.

mirror.jpg

Wow-wow-wow!
That is a very, very abstract photo of the glass dome on top of Reichstag!
I never went in there. In August, the kids only gave the queue one glance and said "Bleah, no, I am NOT going to wait in that line" and in October I was with a who busload of people and had to stay with them, and the group could not go up, either, since we were there on a weekend. No groups on weekend days... Hmph.
Seems like I must return to Berlin sometime soon. Alone. Willing to wait!!! So I can copy you :greenpbl: :biggrin: ... no, honestly, this is one to aspire to!!

I'll keep that in mind! Good advice.
On those two occasions that I was in Berlin (last August and last October, as I was saying, after 22 years of NOT having been to Berlin), we only ever arrived in town after noon...
Still a good photo. I only have close-ups of the glass dome from outside. Would you mind if I shared in this very thread? Could make my pic tiny and inconspicuous...

no problem. just out of curiostity, which bit of lower saxony are you from? i like germany alot and have been a few times to different places. lots of good snap shots to be taken.

Halfway between Hamburg and Bremen.
Make sure you plan to travel back to THIS VERY REGION between 24 and 31 of May of 2008. You might get a lift by some others coming over from the UK for that biggest meet-up in the history of TPF. :D

The two links that are my signature will take you to threads that`ll tell you much more about that meet-up.

That is amazing! I love the lines, the reflections, the contrast... I could go on and on!

Most reactions

Back