Relax

D3sh1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Me and Felix went to tel aviv taking pictures yesterday and decided to go to the sea to take some sun set pictures,
and then i saw this homeless guy laying on the sand with his hands behind his back ,
his shirt was open and he had a long dirty beard .
he was closing his eyes for a cuple of minutes and than opening them to watch the relaxing sun set above our heads.
after 30+ min he got up on his feet and slowly left the place ,
After he left you could still smell the alcohol smell that he had on him .

l_d86a8b92a0eb75800ae7ec41f623ea91.jpg

phenomenal!

not diggin the blown out sky, it's distracting and the first thing my eye goes to. Burn it and I think you'll be golden.

not diggin the blown out sky, it's distracting and the first thing my eye goes to. Burn it and I think you'll be golden.

it cant be burned ,
thats the sunsent , the one that lights up the sky every evening and many of us love to watch it so much .

it cant be burned ,
thats the sunsent , the one that lights up the sky every evening and many of us love to watch it so much .
Sure you can burn it, it doesn't even look like a sunset anyway, It looks like it was overcast and you blew out the sky. The vignette burns the edges to be middle grey and fade to black, and the giant white spot in the middle is still the most dominant part of the image.

Most reactions

Back