Fotofashion.no

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.fotofashion.no
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
MG_7852-Edit.jpg

had a little fun remaking her dress, hope you enjoy :)

It is very nice but ... don't you think you should have put her by the beach and merge the water with the dress? Just a suggestion because I think it will have a more stronger impact.

sure I could do that, but the client booked me for studio session ;).
Photoshop is your friend. Your client might have booked you for a studio session but you can be a bit creative and add the beach beneath her dress, don't you think?

yes, then again. Somebody have to pay for those hours, if payed no problem. Can't be using more time on a work then what it is the agreed on. Adding extra effects, environment is simple enough. But it generate more work time.

..you should have put her by the beach and merge the water with the dress..

I see her as kind of a supernatural milkmaid because to me the white splash looks like milk. She is down low as for milking. Just needs a pail.

concept is lovely but it falls down a bit at the transition from dress to water.
the splash isn't emerging from the dress and it looks wrong.

$water.jpg

sure I could do that, but the client booked me for studio session ;).
Photoshop is your friend. Your client might have booked you for a studio session but you can be a bit creative and add the beach beneath her dress, don't you think?

yes, then again. Somebody have to pay for those hours, if payed no problem. Can't be using more time on a work then what it is the agreed on. Adding extra effects, environment is simple enough. But it generate more work time.
Yes and then again, if you do it for those extra hours, bu only showed it to her and not give it to her at that time, she might like it and pay you for those extra hours. You also have the chance to work for more if you upload it to your website...as it is now, it is to me nice but it lacks the interest needed to make it really pop. And I agree with Lew...the transistion needs working into.

It would seem misleading to do extra work that wasn't authorized or requested. The contract would need to be followed and the client's needs met.

The photo is surprising and unexpected. It seems like blending the water and the dress would be the tricky part, but it's interesting and unique.

Yes and then again, if you do it for those extra hours, bu only showed it to her and not give it to her at that time, she might like it and pay you for those extra hours. You also have the chance to work for more if you upload it to your website...as it is now, it is to me nice but it lacks the interest needed to make it really pop. And I agree with Lew...the transistion needs working into.

Time is money. Time is not something to be wasted in hopes of getting paid.

It seems to me that it is inappropriate and outside the scope of this place to argue with someone else about the way they choose to run their business.

Sorry, I had been looking into dress art and they are really nice...I was just trying to suggest. If I went over the top, I am sorry. To me they are just suggestions on my part.

Seriously, Great Job! Exclusive picture of this post really makes me crazy about it. I am also one of photographer and I really like your pic very much. It's truly full of inspiration.

Beautiful as always...

And I think it's super awesome in the studio.

Having her by the ocean wouldn't have been any stronger that what you've got going on here.

Dresses don't just disintegrate into water molecules in real life... doesn't matter if it happens in the studio or on the beach. :lol:

I've seen plenty of this type of work in a studio and never thought it was out of place or weak.

I like it, sometimes its just good to spend time on something to practice doing it and to get (and give) enjoyment out of the finished photo.

TBH I thought it was supposed to be milk not water.

Most reactions

Back