Remember Dew??

Yeah it was, the thread had a strange title, adn I didn't even read any of it till days and days after it was all over

Alot of people missed the whole thread until after she was gone. It was some obscure thread about the ethics of photo manipulation or something equally strange. I myself bypassed the thread for about a week because i thought it couldn't be "that" interesting... I finally decided to check it out and read three or four pages of her insulting us and telling the forum that she couldn't grow here because we were all beneath her skill level. I was incensed by it. Comming in late didn't help because i got no time to cool off inbetween posts, it was just a blow by blow of insulting posts. So yeah i am bitter. And always will be. I will love to check out her site, hopefully there is a guest book so i can leave what i really feel in it.

On a related note, i really did like her husband Doxx, but seeing as he disappeared days after her we all know who wore the pants in that family. I see now he resurfaced only to mention he was selling is beloved 10D. Some say its because he wanted to step up, i think its for another reason.

It could be one of a couple things. Pehaps she told him that her skill level surpassed his because she learned how to develop a roll of B&W film. And since she is now better then him to she may have left him to find a more stimulating husband, and now living out of a car he has to sell his beloved equipement. I heard a rumor she was seen with John Sexton, perhaps she will surpass him next month.

Scenario 2. She sunk their life savings into a mediocure book of naked New Yorkers and he is forcing him to sell his 10D for rent.

Or option 3. He gave up photography for quilting because his wife told him he had too.

OK i am alittle bitter, but damn its fun to speculate. The fact that he didn't even say how he was doing, or even answer someone elses question about moving up in camera tells me that he was using this forum to score a quick sale and thats it. So i will hold no punches :D

captain-spanky said:
i missed it all and never actually knew there were any bad vibes until now.
Dew and Doxx were both nice to me so i have nothing bad to say about them. I wish them both as much success as i wish for any one of you lot. :) peace

Things were really nice with her right up until that post. You really should read it since it was WAY uglier than you think. Personally, I was completely floored at the time and as someone who was new at that time, it was bad enough to almost scare me away from this wonderful forum.

As for Doxx, he hasn't been on much but has always been nice and polite. Besides, since when is the husband responsible when the wife pisses in peoples cheerios all over the forum?

That's eactly right, Goddess....he isn't responsible for her comments. And I am personally glad he still pops over here, to share his images and give advice, as he has been. The guy knows his stuff and is very talented. I hate thinking he has read this thread and its associated Dew-bashing. Enough, people. Really. It's in the past.

Most reactions

Back