Remember Don't Drink & Drive?

Honestly I suspect that will be a lesser reason - the greater one is a lack of trust.

Esp since most people growing up have either first hand experienced or second hand read/heard of general electronics going wrong. Heck pretty much every single person in the modern world has had a computer crash on them more than once for "no reason".

Remote control cars on standard roads is a nice project, but its probably decades away from a practicality on the general roads. You might get it appear in big urban areas; but honestly its just too niche. Aside for which consider how many people own a 4*4 but will never go offroad in their life.

Absolutely true that common sense is no longer common. I drive an old truck with liability only. I've had exactly three accidents in nearly 40 years of driving.
I've had people practically run me over on the highway. Glad I only drive about 11 miles most days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Well I drive around 80k a year as a salesman. I see it daily. I am numb to it. I used to get upset by it but now just keep good distances from other vehicles, relax, and try to enjoy the ride. I'm blessed to have a company vehicle and don't have to pay for anything.

Most reactions

Back