Remembrance Day Flypast

Wonderful - If yu don't mind I will copy these for my old mate who instructed on Havards at medicine Hat during WWII and is a Havard adict. He is the one i posted some of his Havard pics some while back for you Canadian folk. he is not on the net, Pro photographer all his life and mid 80's still taking and getting great results from photoshop. I am just jealous as it is years since I messed about over the UK in Chipmonks.

Well I would say its good to see you back Airic but after those shots I'm not so sure :lol:

Love the shots and its always nice to see a Harvard or 4, would be nice to see them display over here, now there's a thought!!! Eric, get them to come over for Flying Legends and you can get me up doing a bit or air to air with you!

Well I would say its good to see you back Airic but after those shots I'm not so sure :lol:

Love the shots and its always nice to see a Harvard or 4, would be nice to see them display over here, now there's a thought!!! Eric, get them to come over for Flying Legends and you can get me up doing a bit or air to air with you!

That works for me. I need a good shot of me in the back seat. We just have to find a sponsor and I'm sure the pilots would go. Well, maybe you should come here; I'm not fond of the idea of crossing the pond in a Harvard. Louisville, Kentucky was far enough for me sitting on a parachute.

Eric

Wonderful - If yu don't mind I will copy these for my old mate who instructed on Havards at medicine Hat during WWII and is a Havard adict. He is the one i posted some of his Havard pics some while back for you Canadian folk. he is not on the net, Pro photographer all his life and mid 80's still taking and getting great results from photoshop. I am just jealous as it is years since I messed about over the UK in Chipmonks.

No problem, anyone who loves Harvards is good with me.

Eric

I love the yellow Harvards for a great splash of colour. The formation shots are very cool.

That works for me. I need a good shot of me in the back seat. We just have to find a sponsor and I'm sure the pilots would go. Well, maybe you should come here; I'm not fond of the idea of crossing the pond in a Harvard. Louisville, Kentucky was far enough for me sitting on a parachute.

Eric

Just hire a C-17 to bring them over!!! :greenpbl:

Hey, not a bad idea. The CAF has two now and more on the way. If I can turn it into a PR event for them it may work.

I’m still working on trying to get a mixed formation with our Harvard aircraft and the Snowbirds.

Love the shots, I had the opportunity to fly in a T6 once and it was great. Did you go to Oshkosh this year? You need to add some ANR in your DCs or whatever headsets you have, that is what I do for a living.

Beautiful aerial shots Eric! :thumbup:

Love the shots, I had the opportunity to fly in a T6 once and it was great. Did you go to Oshkosh this year? You need to add some ANR in your DCs or whatever headsets you have, that is what I do for a living.

Naicidrac: I was in Oshkosh this year, and have over 500 photos while I was there, many of them not processed yet. :er: Unfortunately, they had to cut the stunt show short at the end because of a bad accident in the pre show/warmup.

these are nuts.

i love 4!

Most reactions

Back