Reminder

mountainlander said:
Hmm, I have 9 messages in mine. Too bad only one is an incoming message.

Here' pretty quick I guess I'll take the hint and stop trying to talk to people! LOL

:lmao: i haven't forgotten about ya. i still need advice regarding my back. :eek:ldman:

JonMikal said:
:lmao: i haven't forgotten about ya. i still need advice regarding my back. :eek:ldman:

What, you gettin old :lol:

Oh and I earned each and every rep point...all 99952 of them :lol:

Chase said:
You're only picking on me because there aren't a lot of other evil things I can do to you! :grumpy: :lmao:

Exactly :lol: Although I don't know, I'm sure you could dream up some quite imaginative and scary things...but I don't want to be the one to find out what those things are :lol:

Chase said:
I'm not mean enough to temporarily ban you (yet!), so hmmm....:lol:

Watch out! He WILL DO THAT! He did it to me once quite a while back, for about 5 minutes. I think I nearly cried. :( Big meanie.

Chase said:
What fun is having power if you don't use it to bully people?? :twisted:

ahem......hertz and i are still waiting for our bestowment of honorary powers!!!

core_17 said:
Watch out! He WILL DO THAT! He did it to me once quite a while back, for about 5 minutes. I think I nearly cried. :( Big meanie.

That's just to mean :( Actually the day that he gave me all the bad rep points, our internet was being funky and kept going down and I thought that at first he did ban me :lol:

AlisonPower said:
I don't think Chase is considered an Admin per se......

Whoever got it rolling, I still have the same opinion.
I like Amanda a lot... I just sensed a certain somethin ( wont voice it in the public forum) around here during the time she left us which really disappointed me.

I'm lost, the neg rep points were a joke a while back, I think Amanda thought it was funny (and completely a joke) as well? Unless we're talking about something else? :scratch:

Most reactions

Back