REMOVING OBJECTS FROM PHOTO

KIZMET3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone, and Greetings from the beautiful Lone Star State!
I am new here, and I need help on a project if someone could or wouldn't mind helping me. I am in no way a photographer.
I have a nice photo of myself, and I would love to add it as my default on my Myspace page, and for my high school reunion coming up shortly... however in the picture, I have some gloves on near my face, and looks so cheesy. I don't know how to work with photoshop or any other photo program for that matter, so I was wondering if someone who is familiar with removing objects in a photo could help me. I would be so very greatful.
Its a single photo bust shot of myself with a solid background. It seems like it would be easy to remove the gloves, for someone who knows how to remove objects. I would appreciate any help I can get. It is for my highschool reunion. I would be more than happy to send the photo or post the photo to anyone that might be able to help me out.
I am new to this forum, and I apologize if I have made this post in the wrong thread. I will post the same post in one of the other threads as well, just incase I posted it in the wrong place.
I appreciate in advance any help I can get on this project.
Much Peace & Kindness, Fran

Hello everyone, and Greetings from the beautiful Lone Star State!
I am new here, and I need help on a project if someone could or wouldn't mind helping me. I am in no way a photographer.
I have a nice photo of myself, and I would love to add it as my default on my Myspace page, and for my high school reunion coming up shortly... however in the picture, I have some gloves on near my face, and looks so cheesy. I don't know how to work with photoshop or any other photo program for that matter, so I was wondering if someone who is familiar with removing objects in a photo could help me. I would be so very greatful.
Its a single photo bust shot of myself with a solid background. It seems like it would be easy to remove the gloves, for someone who knows how to remove objects. I would appreciate any help I can get. It is for my highschool reunion. I would be more than happy to send the photo or post the photo to anyone that might be able to help me out.
I am new to this forum, and I apologize if I have made this post in the wrong thread. I will post the same post in one of the other threads as well, just incase I posted it in the wrong place.
I appreciate in advance any help I can get on this project.
Much Peace & Kindness, Fran

hi, i can help you out. im a photoshop whiz. where's the picture?

hi, i can help you out. im a photoshop whiz. where's the picture?

Hi WhineAndDine, I can't express in words how much I appreciate your quick reply. I have been working on this for months now, and with my HS reunion coming up, I am stressing about it. This is only a scanned photo, but I have the original which may be a better pic. I don't think it was taken with digital photography.
Well here is the pic, I really, really appreciate it!
JUSTME2.jpg

Thanks so very, very much!
Peace & Kindness, straight Up Texas Style!
~Fran

You're going to need a larger resolution image for anyone to work on.

yup what he said. i need the high resolution of that shot. as big as you can possibly find.

Most reactions

Back