Rena and Daniel-Eng 08

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did her brother's wedding last year. I LOVE this family. The groom is a sports journalist for USA Today.

renaeng03.jpg

renaeng08.jpg

renaeng11.jpg

4. (Purposely Pastel)
renaeng16.jpg

#1 is by far the cutest picture! how adorable is she and that dress she's wearing! *sigh* you are fabulous

Amazing! I want to know how you come up with such great poses and ideas such as using the bike, that was brilliant! I alway enjoy seeing your photos, they give me a level of excellence to strive for:)

Love the first two, not really a fan of the effect on the second two.

Maybe it's my monitor, but the whites in the last 2 are really overpowering. (this is my monitor at work, thus it's not calibrated ;) )

My favorite is the first one. That bike tire is hilarious. Is that what guys use nowadays instead of "running out of gas" in their car? :)

Thank you guys.
WildMaven, it's not your monitor. I used some veleteen approaches on the last two. They really are very white. :)

Thanks Zen. That's why the funky processing on the last two. She DOES work for a fashion mag. :)

My favorite is the first one. That bike tire is hilarious. Is that what guys use nowadays instead of "running out of gas" in their car? :)

That's kinda what he was saying too. LOL.
He was dreading this shoot, but ended up having a blast. These guys are totally fun because they are both mag/newpaper journalists, so they love the outside of the box thing. Made working in the same location for the zillionth time MUCH more fun!

is it just me or does the "no park" look distinctly photo-shopped if so why was it added?

Very nice shots. I agree the No parking stands out a bit much on #1.

the vignetting on #2 is a bit distracting.

I love the slight angle on #3 i would say that I like this one the best. i really love the texture on that door.

#4 is also very good but its a bit too blown out for my taste.

Basically your framing and posing are impeccable. We differ a little on taste for the post processing. Really if it makes the client happy then its perfect.

My favorite is #4 even though they are all very very good!!!!! I just love how their jeans almost match and they just look so cute in that shot.

I love all of them, great work as usual. I like the sign, kinda makes it feel whymsical...just fun. And what a cute couple.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back