Report - Broken links in forum

PJcam

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There is a broken links in the topic below, in the Forum index page.....

Photography Forum

Photography Beginners' Forum
Don’t be shy. Use one of the forums in the - Photo Galleries - Photos submitted by members for general display or critique - section of TPF if you want C&C improvement tips on some of the photos you have taken. For equipment specific questions, use one of the forums in the Camera Forum section of TPF. Brushing up on some of the basics? The Beginner's forum is for asking basic technical photographic questions about things like shutter speed, aperture, ISO, white balance, metering modes, focusing modes.

Both links, Photo Galleries and Camera Forum when clicked on give an error message 'File not found'

Fixing them now - likely just reflects that some stickies get old and new software upgrades sometimes chance around how the site addresses itself internally between sections.

Ack wait this isn't a sticky its the text above the forum section itself - yeah I might need an admin to fix this (actually I totally forgot we even have header text). I don't think I can get into the bit that edits those

No problem overread, these things happen, I just felt it best report it as you guys may not be aware.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back