Reporting live from....

hahahaha Chris?? oh no.. come on... I can't belive... he cannot be as perverted as.... ok... no more...

hehehe as far as I remember.. I haven't seen any of your dirty post... :p:p so you are innocent as long as proved guilty??? :p:p:p

Vicky!? Where are you?! we have to do something to Chris... :p

Can you believe that we're forced to be at work regular time today?

Bastards.

The party moved locations eventually to a sports cafe down the street. Food was great, drinks were free. I was hammered from 2:30 pm onwards. Home at 9pm and up at 6am. Damn the man!!!

Last week they told us all that we wouldn't have to come in until noon today. Yesterday, because the boss is here from head office, we were told that's no longer the case and that we are to be there normal hours. Stupid.

What's the point of a Christmas party that you can't get uncontrolable drunk at?

What's the point of getting uncontrollably drunk at your office Christmas party and not posting pics? :grumpy: C'mon, we all know you acted stupid - if you won't post any pics, at least tell us some stories!

terri said:
What's the point of getting uncontrollably drunk at your office Christmas party and not posting pics? :grumpy: C'mon, we all know you acted stupid - if you won't post any pics, at least tell us some stories!

I don't have a camera. There were a few digi's there.

I'm sure some pics will be sent around the office at some point. Regardless, I won't be in them. I don't like pictures. I take them, I'm not in them.

bace said:
I don't have a camera. There were a few digi's there.

I'm sure some pics will be sent around the office at some point. Regardless, I won't be in them. I don't like pictures. I take them, I'm not in them.
Stories, then! :D C'mon, didn't the old pervy guy do something funny? Who'd you hit on?

Not really any stories. There's only 3 ladies that work in the office. One is hot. One is....do-able. And the other is...annoying kinda. Anyway. The top sales guy is inlove with the hot one, but has a girl friend. The hot one came out for my birthday on Saturday, and I think he's mad jealous. I'm not sure if she wants to make out with me or not, but he certainly wants to make out with her. Too bad for him.

There was an arm wrestling competition. Some gambling. Playing pool was a decent distraction.

Zak, the resident ego maniac (yes worse than me) accosted the owner to tell him why he should be the manager of our Dubai office. He thinks he's "the man". The owner looked really ****ed. And our office manager looked even MORE ****ed.

Noonan the Newfy got PLASTERED!!! He's now sitting at his desk recovering. He's just been starting out of the window all day. There's still a half bottle of Jagr sitting on his desk....right next to the 2 liter bottle of water.

Ok...so I guess there was a few stories.

Um, my office is fun.

Howard is a recovering alchy. I found that out last night when he was giving away his drink tickets. You know me, the first and loudest thing I said was "WHAT? You're not and Alchoholic are ya Howard"...he looked at me, looked down a bit, then said "actually yeah I am". I was like "oh...i'll take those then".

Mwuahaha.

bace said:
Howard is a recovering alchy. I found that out last night when he was giving away his drink tickets. You know me, the first and loudest thing I said was "WHAT? You're not and Alchoholic are ya Howard"...he looked at me, looked down a bit, then said "actually yeah I am". I was like "oh...i'll take those then".

Mwuahaha.

Aw, bace..yer awful! :lmao:

core_17 said:
Aw, bace..yer awful! :lmao:

Well I think at the very least I was being supportive of his sickness. That's commendable right?

bace said:
Well I think at the very least I was being supportive of his sickness. That's commendable right?
I'm sure he appreciates the support! :biglaugh:

bace said:

I couldn't help but imagine the scene as I read what you wrote...I was laughing out loud as I read it...so I guess I'm awful too! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back