Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Reptile.JPG

Reptile (2).JPG

Reptile (3).JPG

the second one is awesome....

the 3rd one i would probably put in light room and do a few things to it. the image quality is good. the top of his head looks a bit washed out, you could probably richen up the colors on top of his head with a brush and make it look a little better. not that anything is wrong with it.. its a great photo but that is what i would try to do..

the second one is awesome....

the 3rd one i would probably put in light room and do a few things to it. the image quality is good. the top of his head looks a bit washed out, you could probably richen up the colors on top of his head with a brush and make it look a little better. not that anything is wrong with it.. its a great photo but that is what i would try to do..
Thanks, I thought something was missing in the 3rd one. Is this better?

add3f500625bd1bb75b99c51295f2945.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

too bright, the colors look more washed out on the top of his head.. .. this is what i would do with it..

Reptile (3).jpg

i made a few changes in he basic editing section.. i used a brush on the head only and i used the dehaze tool in the effects section.
basic reptile.PNG
brush reptile..PNG
effects..PNG

here is a second version.. exactly the same but i took the brush tool and just did its eye... everything else is the same.. i think i over saturated it a bit but it will give you a idea of what you can do with the brush tool.. you can have several different brushes on the same photo for example i had one on his head where the colors were washed out and i had one on his eye to brighten it up a bit and make it stand out.

Reptile (3)-2.jpg

and now here is a 3rd version.. i darkened the exposure on the whole image just a little and i used a brush on the background and made a few adjustments.., this kind of makes it pop out at you more.. so now there is a background brush.. one on its head and one on its eye... you can do allot with light room..

Reptile (3)-4.jpg

technically that turtle is not a reptile! ;) You're getting quite good with close ups and macros. KUDOS

technically that turtle is not a reptile! ;) You're getting quite good with close ups and macros. KUDOS
Thanks bud. I thought scientifically, turtles were of the Reptilia class?

LOL OldTimerz strikes again. Can't for the life of me think why I wrote that? Tip for the day, Never praise aging, or old age....they are a trap! ;)

LOL OldTimerz strikes again. Can't for the life of me think why I wrote that? Tip for the day, Never praise aging, or old age....they are a trap! ;)
No problem bud. Actually, they are commonly mistaken for Amphibia.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back