Republican National Convention 2008 St. Paul, MN ***18 photos***

ah nice. I was expecting more pics from the RNC. I was there too btw, we could have had a mini-TPF meet up...;-)

pascal

Which days were you here? I wish I would have known...I have been so busy so I hadn't gone on TPF much at all in the past couple weeks, so if you mentioned it I just missed it.

Did you catch any of the crazy protests? It sounds to me like there are some serious questions as to how the police reacted...arresting journalists and unnecessarily roughing them up and the like.

I'm also surprised there were hardly any shots from the RNC...I only found one other thread besides mine. Guess there's not too many shooters from this area on TPF.

You should look into purchasing a CTO gel if you're going to be shooting with a flash and getting ambient light from the street lights at night.

Thanks for the tip VI, I had to look them up as I hadn't heard of them.

Which days were you here? I wish I would have known...I have been so busy so I hadn't gone on TPF much at all in the past couple weeks, so if you mentioned it I just missed it.

Did you catch any of the crazy protests? It sounds to me like there are some serious questions as to how the police reacted...arresting journalists and unnecessarily roughing them up and the like.

I'm also surprised there were hardly any shots from the RNC...I only found one other thread besides mine. Guess there's not too many shooters from this area on TPF.

I was mostly inside; day 3 and 4. Saw a few protesters inside as well, but they were too far away to get a good picture, otherwise I would have posted them in this section too.
I believe the big protest rallies were held far away from the XCel center, too bad I couldn't be there; would have loved to take pictures there.

pascal

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back