Republicans' New Black Friend

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a photo post! Keep the politics out of this and check out the story for the photo interest.

Joe

Here's the: link

just read the story about a stock art image.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, cause there was nothing implied by that ::rolls eyes::

O.K., she has a nice smile so I can understand why so many entities want her photo. I wonder if she is getting paid a commission for all those "appearances"?

Replace the word "Republican" with any other group, and the story would be the same. The point is diminishing returns of using stock photos for certain purposes.

Can interesting and ho-hum go together?

Got caught up in the comments below the article. At first some were a little comical, and then became depressing.

Got caught up in the comments below the article. At first some were a little comical, and then became depressing.

Oh god, NEVER READ THE COMMENTS! They always become depressing!

This site generally frowns on any political activism.

When you look at the bigger picture, it's a very sad comment on how far the quality of commercial art has fallen!

Oh god, NEVER READ THE COMMENTS! They always become depressing!

100% agree. It's why I don't really do Facebook anymore.

This site generally frowns on any political activism.

I just copied the title of the story -- figured there was no way to avoid the context, that's why I introduced it with the cautionary comment.

Joe

This seems to be a good example of what is meant when Terms & Conditions on a website state that site users agree to allow the site to 'use, distribute, reproduce, sublicense' and on and on.

And the person who took the photo and posted it on some so-called stock site made what, 30 cents??!

This seems to be a good example of what is meant when Terms & Conditions on a website state that site users agree to allow the site to 'use, distribute, reproduce, sublicense' and on and on.

And the person who took the photo and posted it on some so-called stock site made what, 30 cents??!
And the reason why in the last 7-8 years I haven't even considered doing stock work.

Most reactions

Back