republicans suck

Viva La GREEN!

but at this point, Arizona is only barely bush, so I'll end up voting for Kerry :roll:

Well he's not puking, but he doesn't feel well

drunk.gif

we ought to start a republocrat party. or maybe we could call ourselves the demlicans.

move over elephant and mule- here comes Fifi- official mascot of the republocrats...

bet Fife'd whup ass, too :mrgreen:

Osmer_Toby said:
move over elephant and mule- here comes Fifi- official mascot of the republocrats...

bet Fife'd whup ass, too :mrgreen:

omg!! Fifi for president!!!! :LOL:

oriecat said:
I don't think I could vote for that. :shock:

well i tell ya what, i been dying for the opportunity to say something: i'd vote for you, especially with that spicy avatar. i know i've seen the shot before, somewhere, but damn, i find it sexy. gotta love a beauty with glasses...

so where's graig (or his stand-in) with a graphic of Fifi for pres?

wouldn't it be funny as hell if this snowballs into a real movement? you could say you saw it all start here, TPF, birthplace of Fifi.

(Chase could sell bumperstickers: thephotoforum.com: Fif slept here )

Osmer_Toby said:
well i tell ya what, i been dying for the opportunity to say something: i'd vote for you, especially with that spicy avatar. i know i've seen the shot before, somewhere, but damn, i find it sexy. gotta love a beauty with glasses...

:oops: :oops: :oops: :D

oriecat said:
Karalee said:
Does Fifi approve these messages :scratch:

Fifi is evil and scary and will bring about the destruction of freedom as we know it!!

I'm gonna vote for Odin.

hmmm. well now, this is interesting. maybe we need to have a primary to find out who our mascot will be...

Most reactions

Back