Reputation points?

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What's that ish?

Is that what that green thing is?

And how do I get them? Is that when people are all like "Yo I love you guy, you're the man?"

Cause if so, I'd just like to point out, that SOMEONE....likes me....

<<<<<

Yep rep points are shown by that little green (or red) square under your post count.
hehehe apparently you're an "unknown quantity at this point". You can see your latest rep points by going into your User CP.

People sometimes give out rep points if they feel like it, and if they remember by clicking on the little scale symbol under your avatar and other info next to each post. They can give out negative (red) or positive (green). But some people who haven't been here long enough or for some other reasons can't give out rep points, but they still show up in your list - but just as grey squares.

I've been noticing... Amanda and LittleMan have really negative rep. point scores, but for some reason Bace is in the green. I would have thought Bace would be the kind of person Chase would have given like -1000000 rep points for fun by now (à la Amanda). Maybe some day... ;-)

Yeah...I've gotten two rep thingies from newbies that I helped lately, but it didn't add to my points at all.

Yeah I know corry, it sucks.... I reckon I've had more grey ones than green ones. And I even got a red one once for saying that I worked in a chocolate shop. :-( just coz you're jealous. :greenpbl:

*ssshhh don't tell vonnagy I posted that smilie.... I think I'm on probation at the moment*

Unimaxium said:
I've been noticing... Amanda and LittleMan have really negative rep. point scores, but for some reason Bace is in the green. I would have thought Bace would be the kind of person Chase would have given like -1000000 rep points for fun by now (à la Amanda). Maybe some day... ;-)

:lmao: I know...I was thinking the same thing...here Bace is just moments away from being banned and he has a postive rep?????????? :lmao: It's ok though...at one time all those bad boys were green but that lasted about 20 mins max I think...then some clever admin realized that if I spread that rep around a bit it would be reputation chaos :lmao:

Maybe it's got something to do cuz Bace rhymes with Chase? Nah...:lol:

Meysha said:
Maybe Bace is Chase????

:shock: Eeeeeeek!!!!!!!!

I don't think we're supposed to tell...

What if Chase is really all the mods and admins...maybe he has internet multiple personality disorder...

So Chase is pregnant, engaged, married, has a boyfriend named Eric, a couple of cute sons, and lives all over the world while still managing 4 forums...or is that 3 forums? :lol:

eromallagadnama said:
So Chase is pregnant, engaged, married, has a boyfriend named Eric, a couple of cute sons, and lives all over the world while still managing 4 forums...or is that 3 forums? :lol:

:biglaugh:

I think it's only 3, if it were 4 then he wouldn't be able to manage it all. hehehe.

Chase congratulations on the baby!!!

oh oh oh!! If it's a girl, can you call her Vicky!!!???? *jumping up and down with excitement!*

bace said:
What's that ish?

Is that what that green thing is?

And how do I get them? Is that when people are all like "Yo I love you guy, you're the man?"

Cause if so, I'd just like to point out, that SOMEONE....likes me....

<<<<<
Don't look at me. I didn't do it. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back