request a picture of a girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiMpPiStOl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
k, so is it ok to request pics here?? there arent many pretty girls here, or the ones that are prolly wouldnt wanna help me anyway. but i need a girl for my cd cover. ive found what im going to do!!

circuit-board.jpg

its something like that. but a girl instead of a cat. and the big boxes on the left are a close up of the cat. but it would be cool to have it look something liek that, and then the cd name or whatever over it ya know? but yeah, i was thinking on doing that to a picture of a girl, but i cant find any girls that wanna help..i WILL give credit in any way. name, website, something. and im hoping you can do it for free. ubt yeah if anyone wants to help, well talk about it! thanks!!!

peace!!!!

In response to the last comment, the internet can be judged only by the spirit of the person on the other end. All photographers men and women are the most beautiful people in the world.

Also I will give you the same advice I gave my daughter be very careful of anyone who calls themselves pimp anything... sorry pimp person just a true thing there...

But then I'm old maybe pimp means something different now

PiMpPiStOl said:
there arent many pretty girls here

Ha wow I'm a guy and I was easily offended by that. Not a good way to get what you want if you ask me. :thumbdown:

ahh i didnt mean in it any way bad!!! ...just nevermind. let this topic die.

That stock site is free, so dont worry about pricing.

JEazy said:
Ha wow I'm a guy and I was easily offended by that. Not a good way to get what you want if you ask me. :thumbdown:

I actually found this entire thread kind of interesting, and it got me thinking about my own experiences with beauty, society's standards, etc. Clearly not in the same context, because "there aren't many pretty girls here" is a bit harsh. But, I guess one can't begrudge someone for speaking their mind. Just wouldn't associate with that person in the future.

My inspiration is mostly in the superficial; things I find primordially attractive and worth preserving in a "seven deadly sins" sense.

I photograph nude/fetish stuff, and I've been faced with turning someone down specifically because they're not attractive a couple times. It's not something I was really prepared for, and it's difficult to do without hurting any feelings. I guess, as a guy in modern society, the expectation is that you'll jump to see a woman naked. Clearly isn't true, but there is usually some expectation to that effect.

Does anyone else have advice or experience in a similar situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back