Request for C&C

DrzKing

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys I'd like to know what you guys think of these pictures.

3851403458_315872fe7b.jpg

3847660972_3e7b39e597.jpg

3847658812_97ec0f57fc.jpg

3850605437_09d2a3c771.jpg

Thanks.

Last edited:
Check this thread. You'll need to get the direct link to the image (ending in .jpg), and use tags.

[url]http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/photography-beginners-forum-photo-gallery/76568-how-post-pictures-use-forum-functions-pictoral-guide-using-tpf.html[/url]

I like your ideas here. This is what I see with them:

1. seems interesting and I can see good commercial use as some kind of background. I just wish there were more colored lights :)

2,3 look under exposed in my monitor. larger samples might have helped. also not sure of the message.
4. it is very interesting. maybe some adjustments to the enhance the reflection will make it better.

respectfully

Jim

2 & 3 look WAY to dark.

4 is a very interesting shot. I have always liked capturing reflections.

Hrm. Funny, I think the second is just fine. Actually, I think it's very cool. The lighting is effective, and makes the vehicle look very slick, authoritative, and even a little shadowy. Nicely done.

Maybe it's my monitor. It looks quite dark from my POV.

The last one really captured my attention. I found myself squinting to try and see all the detail in the reflection. I really like it.

Hrm. Funny, I think the second is just fine. Actually, I think it's very cool. The lighting is effective, and makes the vehicle look very slick, authoritative, and even a little shadowy. Nicely done.

That's what I was going for! Thanks for all of the comments guys.

Most reactions

Back