Requiem for a Dream

I'm going to shamelessly steal Anna-Maria's idea and suggest "Black Silk Dreams". And if I win, I'll give Anna-Maria 66% of the credit (and royalties, should there be any) :allteeth:

I'm going to shamelessly steal Anna-Maria's idea and suggest "Black Silk Dreams". And if I win, I'll give Anna-Maria 66% of the credit (and royalties, should there be any) :allteeth:

You're sneaky lol [emoji6]

Love this shot. Great job. I might play with the cropping on the right. That board sticks out and takes away a little for me but an awesome capture. Name it EXPOSURE
Nice suggestions... I was trying different crops but this one I like the most

Well I think calling her a "it" isn't very nice!:aiwebs_016:
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

It has a dark or a little bit of a death feel. But it really really like it!:1219: There isn't a signal thing I don't like about it! Great photo, keep them coming!!! :Hail.sml:
Thank you for your kind words. I wanted to be exactly how you described it :)

Thanks!

Nice work I really like this. How about Black Silk ? If I think of anything else will let you know.

Oh... you two... :)

I really liked your suggestions and I was willing to give 80% of the credit to Anna Maria :) but.....

the winner is someone else :)

First of all, Thank you for your suggestions, yes, even for the funny ones :)

because I'm really lousy at giving titles to my pictures. It's something I need to work on. Than you all!

And the winner is

Requiem for a Dream.

I like Sparky's suggestion the best. It suits the processing and the mood I was going for . Thank you Sparky!

Last edited:
Nice work I really like this. How about Black Silk ? If I think of anything else will let you know.

Oh... you two... :)

I really liked your suggestions and I was willing to give 80% of the credit to Anna Maria :) but.....

the winner is someone else :)

Aw shucks me sad, but seriously congrats to sparky.

am I the only one with the almost irresistible urge to reach up, grab that lace ribbon, and slowly pull it?

anyway, very nicely done mmaria!

...........I like Sparky's suggestion the best. It suits the processing and the mood I was going for . Thank you Sparky!

Won't you need my address to send my prize to?
innocent.gif

am I the only one with the almost irresistible urge to reach up, grab that lace ribbon, and slowly pull it?

Nothing to see, Jason. Your eyes are taped shut. But yeah, the thought did occur...

My title suggestion would keep in mind the "dream/sleep" theme, and be either Snow White in Repose, or Snow White's Repose.

Yes, you can see a bit of pain here. But not much. So I would call it Champagne.

I prefer titles that connect rather than detach.

Nice work, btw.

Well I think calling her a "it" isn't very nice!:aiwebs_016:
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

It has a dark or a little bit of a death feel. But it really really like it!:1219: There isn't a signal thing I don't like about it! Great photo, keep them coming!!! :Hail.sml:
Thank you for your kind words. I wanted to be exactly how you described it :)

Seems like you nailed it then! :)

very nicely said Jason!

Most reactions

Back