Requiem for a Dream

...........I like Sparky's suggestion the best. It suits the processing and the mood I was going for . Thank you Sparky!

Won't you need my address to send my prize to?
innocent.gif
yeah sure :)
My title suggestion would keep in mind the "dream/sleep" theme, and be either Snow White in Repose, or Snow White's Repose.

Yes, you can see a bit of pain here. But not much. So I would call it Champagne.

I prefer titles that connect rather than detach.

Nice work, btw.
Thank you for your suggestions guys but I become too attached to Sparky's suggestion :)

Well I think calling her a "it" isn't very nice!:aiwebs_016:
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

It has a dark or a little bit of a death feel. But it really really like it!:1219: There isn't a signal thing I don't like about it! Great photo, keep them coming!!! :Hail.sml:
Thank you for your kind words. I wanted to be exactly how you described it :)

Seems like you nailed it then! :)
it seems... thanks!

Marija, I don't know how I missed this! Maybe because I've gotten used to the NSFW label on your stuff. (NOT that there is anything wrong with THAT--just that it's not typically something I'm interested in).

THIS is lovely! Good concept and wonderful execution--I don't care WHAT you call it, I call it WELL DONE.

Marija, I don't know how I missed this! Maybe because I've gotten used to the NSFW label on your stuff. (NOT that there is anything wrong with THAT--just that it's not typically something I'm interested in).
But Ma, there's nothing too nswf in my nswf stuff and I really miss you, your comments in my threads, even if it's just a joke...

I mean, please don't ignore me!!! :)

THIS is lovely! Good concept and wonderful execution--I don't care WHAT you call it, I call it WELL DONE.
THANK YOU!

Really glad you like it :icon_hug:

But Ma, there's nothing too nswf in my nswf stuff and I really miss you, your comments in my threads, even if it's just a joke...

I mean, please don't ignore me!!! :)

THANK YOU!

Really glad you like it :icon_hug:

It's just that...I'm a bit of a prude. LOL. Does that word translate well, or is it too much of an American slang term?

Your stuff usually IS fairly mild in terms of NSFW, though--I'll try to do better. :pumpformylove:

It's just that...I'm a bit of a prude. LOL. Does that word translate well, or is it too much of an American slang term?

Your stuff usually IS fairly mild in terms of NSFW, though--I'll try to do better. :pumpformylove:
Oh Ma, if you're prude then I understand :D

Wait a moment... does this mean I'm not prude!? OMG! Confused!!!

Just say something from time to time. ;)

Most reactions

Back