residential building c&c plz

Rudha

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i didn't know how else to describe they are called apartments here and the individual spaces are called flats.

4738911600_e88f3217bc_b.jpg

4738919042_c11ac597b2_b.jpg

i deleted the 2 and 3(actual) and replaced them with edits as suggested by Schwettylens ....i posted 'em a little down sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited:
I like 2 & 3 but they need to be cropped a little

i deleted the 2 and 3(actual) and replaced them with edits as suggested by Schwettylens ....i posted 'em a little down sorry for the inconvenience

It's nice to leave originals and edits so everyone can judge for themselves, and make the comparison.

you are right i don't why i just deleted them in my flickr photostream probably because it started to look a bit redundant :blushing:

Especially when it was criticized by a newbie like me LOL. Dont take everything what people say for granted.

It's nice to leave originals and edits so everyone can judge for themselves, and make the comparison.

i like the look of #1

thanks ryan :)
Especially when it was criticized by a newbie like me LOL. Dont take everything what people say for granted.

but i liked the look of the crop but yeah deleting em was stupid :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back