Resources to learn?

gl600

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,
I am in the process of getting into the professional photography business and I have reached the point where I must learn about printing. I am a total beginner when it comes to this so please do not expect me to know my elbow from my face, so to speak. My question is: what resources do you suggest for me so that I can quickly learn exactly what I need to know to buy a professional quality printer and begin producing quality prints for clients? (Web sites, books, blogs, etc... anything that I can begin from scratch and work my way towards being educated enough to be comfortable spending $700-$1000 on a printer and have it working properly)
Thanks in advance!

you will get more answers if you post this in a different forum as this is for darkroom questions.

I am assuming by the way you have worded the question that you mean digital printing.

You might look at the Epson 3800. George DeWolf has a fairly good book on digital printing.

Oh, didn't realize that this forum is not also for digital.
Thanks though!

Here you go! :) Thread moved. You will get better answers in the Digital Q&A forum.

Hope this helps!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back