Rest of the Junk (7 shots)

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are all the others cars I found out in the desrt with the bug. Oh...and the last one for fun :D

Slightly different tones for each shot depending on the amount of highlights in the shot. Just figured it would be easier to post them all at once.

55830319-L.jpg

55830321-L.jpg

55830323-L.jpg

55830324-L.jpg

55830370-L.jpg

55830322-L.jpg

55830111-L.jpg

very nice series!
the second one is my favorite!
bravo!:thumbup:

lovin this car/desert series......dont get many deserts round my way! There all great, but i really like 1,2 and 4 they're awsome and the last ones cool aswell:lmao:

Really loving this series.

Like REALLY.

Nice series Woodsac. The 1st pic is my favorite. I probably would have done the 1st pic vertical.....but then, who said that would be better...:)

...:) u r specializing in junk...:)

Great series; looks like you had a lot of fun! The last one made me laugh out loud - perfect ending to such a funky series. :thumbup:

Wonderful work! :)

#4! I feel like that old beat up car is racing through the desert. Excellent sense of movement. I like them all!

Wow i'm totally impressed by the second photo! How did you do that
if you dont mind me asking? Or was it naturally like that? I'm clueless
as you can tell. Great ending;) Reminds me of riding shopping carts
while back!

these are all really good on their own, but they make a fantastic series. that last one just cracks me up, man! your comp and the sky in #2 just absolutely rock. can i inquire as to your conversion technique? the way i've been doing it seems very complicated, there has to be an easier way...

awsome, i would be printing those and hanging them in my garage, great shots even though i hate to see a stang in that kind of shape.

Most reactions

Back