Rest of the Junk (7 shots)

Wow...thanks for all the great comments you guys!

fotolode...I'm not sure what you're asking? The car is abandoned and the sky and desert are all natural. I just added a tint to the photo.

JTH, I make my minor adjustments, convert to b/w, create a duplicate layer, apply a tint and then lower the opacity to suit. Sometimes it requires adjusting the shadows and hilights after the tint to keep it from being too dark.

fotolode...I'm not sure what you're asking? The car is abandoned and the sky and desert are all natural. I just added a tint to the photo.

Exactly what I had asked for=) Thankx

man...i love your shots...the skies are awesome and the last one made me laugh! :thumbup:

You continue to blow me away...you're definitely working your way towards "Verbal's Favorite Photographer"! :mrgreen:

wow those are some awesome pictures. my favorites are the 3rd and last. the last shot is very creative.

Great series. The sky and angles are awesome. Specially like #2, #6 and #7.

Big big "Wow" as to the skies that you "order" go to along with your photos.
2 and 4 blow me over. Both are so full of drama!
And 7 is good fun! :D

These are absolutely incredible. I love to shoot old abandoned cars, but I have never gotten anything like this. #2 is stunning, you should contact hemmings motor news (car for sale magazine) every year they sell a calender of abandoned cars and I have never seen anything in there as powerful as your images.

Islair said:
These are absolutely incredible. I love to shoot old abandoned cars, but I have never gotten anything like this. #2 is stunning, you should contact hemmings motor news (car for sale magazine) every year they sell a calender of abandoned cars and I have never seen anything in there as powerful as your images.
Thanks Islair, that's some great info! So I jumped on their website real quick to take a look. The 2006 Abandoned Car calendars are 'sold out'...already! I'll keep it in mind and maybe drop em a line. Thanks for the compliments too!

Can you take a bad photo? doesnt seem that way great shots, love the sky

Most reactions

New Topics

Back