Resting Place CnC

FreeStyLe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3806354033_1e3ec35962_b.jpg

cool pic. how long was the exposure at what setting?
the blurry tree makes me wonder if it was windy...
there are definitely some hot pixels
and also i think it will be better if it was more tightly cropped so you don't see the modern buildings in the background.
another thing, the photo is slightly tilted to the right.

The picture looks stretched too me.

thxx for feedback
i am not sure why it would look stretched as i havnt messed up with the proportions at all. it was really dark and windy as i took the piclate at night at around 11ish. using f/11 iso200 and shutter 30 secs. Heres is another version. cleaned up the bg a bit. and tried to fix the tilt. better?

3807354356_bc37223a11_b.jpg

LOOK OUT.. the building is falling over... aka.. your horizon is off..

to me it looks much better without the tree and the modern buildings in the back.
still the horizon is off. also still some hot pixels.
why don't you bump the ISO up little bit to cut down on the exposure? see if that helps with the hot pixels?
if you can't tell i hate hot pixels lol

what are you shooting with if you don't mind me asking?

would this be a good candidate for HDR?

looks like the 30s was necessary for the grass and bushes, but the lights are really overdone?

It's an interesting shot! I prefer the shot with the tree, but agree that the modern buildings shouldn't be there. Another interesting shot would have been a camera position 50feet to the right and still keeping the same subject as the focus...would have perhaps added some depth.

to me it looks much better without the tree and the modern buildings in the back.
still the horizon is off. also still some hot pixels.
why don't you bump the ISO up little bit to cut down on the exposure? see if that helps with the hot pixels?
if you can't tell i hate hot pixels lol

what are you shooting with if you don't mind me asking?

thxx for the feedback again guys. i will keep a few points in mind in future.
i use a sony alpha A300, a tamron 28-80mm and 70-300mm.

Most reactions

Back