Resting Tiger

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I know that this is not the best shot - the red plant behind the cat and the white lump on the righthand corner (paw I think) detract from it, yet I think with cloning and a lot of time they could be reduced/removed.
However I have tried a different approach to my sharpening - firstly I used the sharpening feature of Re-dynamizer first and then also used unsharpen mask to a greater level than I generaly do. How has this worked? At first I thought the redynamizer was a harsh sharpen, but I think it might be that I need to reassess that viewpoint.
taken with canon 400D, Canon 70-200mm f2.8 and 1.4 teleconverter
3229268499_8100f6717c.jpg

f5, 1/250sec, ISO 200, handheld
link to larger: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3410/3229268499_bf0aa497d6_o.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I can't comment all that technical stuff, LOL!! ...But other than the stuff you mentioned, I really like it. He's got this pose where...I don't know...looks like a pose a dog would strike! :O) As if to say, "Hmmm...wonder what's going on over there--not that I really care?"

He's so gosh-darned cute too!!!!!

beautiful cat..I love tigers..nice capture

I love the look and the detail. There is something I feel "off" about tho, not sure what. I think there is too much 'white space' on the top and right? Dunno, but great shot regardless :thumbsup:

meow.

Most reactions

Back