Restless!

Clancyz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ordered my new Rebel XSi on Friday rushed delivery (1-3 days), but when I check the UPS tracking thing it says its not going arrive until this Friday :(. I feel like I'm 7 again waking up an hour early for Christmas.

Ordered my new Rebel XSi on Friday rushed delivery (1-3 days), but when I check the UPS tracking thing it says its not going arrive until this Friday :(. I feel like I'm 7 again waking up an hour early for Christmas.
Good luck. I was the same way when I ordered my first RC airplane. It was suppose to arrive on a Monday. My wife took the kids to her mom's that Saturday and said, "It would be nice if your plane arrived today." Fat chance, I was looking at the tracking and it said it was in the state beside me. At that moment that I was reading it was in another state, the door bell rang and there my airplane was!

Here's hoping you have the same luck I did with my airplane!

That's why I never get the "rush" delivery - it never comes when it's supposed to...

Then there are FAST shippers like Newegg. I have bought stuff from them, where I got the item before the charge even posted to my CC account.

Then there are FAST shippers like Newegg. I have bought stuff from them, where I got the item before the charge even posted to my CC account.

No complaints about Newegg's shipping speed - but it annoys me that they ship the items in the manufacturer's packaging. You could have a new scanner (or whatever) sitting on your front porch half the day for the whole world to see.

I've never had Newegg ship in the manufacturer's packaging. It's always been placed in a normal FedEx or UPS generic box. I'm looking at the UPS box my graphics card came in now sitting under my desk (the box, not me. I'm not sitting under my desk....)

Small stuff like that gets re-boxed, but I've bought a scanner and a couple printers from them that just came in the regular box you would see on the store shelf.

Most reactions

Back