Resurection

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While trying to capture some images of last Fridays floods in Toronto, I stopped by Necropolis Cemetery, and was walking through there , when I heard some loud yelling and cursing. A strange sound that Im not used to in a cemetery...it is usually the mocking of crows that catch my ear.
I noticed 4 dudes on beat up old bikes riding along the cemetery road. They were really drunk and keeping the bikes vertical seemed a challenge, when three of the posse rode off, but the fourth guy, was not handling life too good at this point. He went into a speed wobble and down he went. I was safely behind a large gravestone, when I saw him roll a couple - o - times , and come to rest on the grass.
He did not look hurt, ...just really really drunk and passed out, so I did not approach him, but called security on my cell, just in case. He ended up rising after a few minutes, with the help of the large stone behind him, and rode off, to find his friends.

143_4301pf.jpg

142_4300pf.jpg

142_4299pf.jpg

:biglaugh: OMG, Chiller, this is the funniest thing I've seen in a while!!!

:drunk: Drunks and bikes ..... only a :Joker: would do that!

I'm seeing another possibility for your Halloween Scene?!? :thumbup:

Hilarious! Glad you were there to take the photos! :lmao:

:lol: You always manage to capture the strangest things Chiller :) This is sad and yet funny all at the same time :) Thanks for sharing!

So security came out all in vain. He did get back up and went to follow after his friends?
But the photos look highly dramatic, and if we didn't know the story - I don't know what we'd think!
And the crows?
Never came? Eluded you again? Dang. But that's the way they are...

Most reactions

Back