Retouching lessons - videos?

Discussion in 'Digital Discussion & Q&A' started by Iron Flatline, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Hi all.

I need help learning how to do retouching, and I don't have a competent teacher... so I was thinking of getting some videos.

Any recommendations?

What about Nick Saglimbeni? He advertises here on our Forum. Anyone have any experience with his product?
  2. KmH

KmH Helping photographers learn to fish Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Photos OK to edit
    A NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals) membership is just $99 a year for an Int'l membership that includes digital copies of their magazine ($199 if you want hard copies of the magazine) plus they have a couple thousand photoshop tutorials, 8 issues of Photoshop User magazine a year, and a forum frequented by some of the worlds leading Photoshop experts. If that wasn't all, they also have discounts on other software like Photomatix Pro, and others. is:
    Monthly - $25/month No long term commitment.Monthly Premium - $37.50/month Includes exercise files.Annual - $250/year Save $50 off the Monthly price.Premium - $375/year Includes exercise files. Save $75 off the Monthly Premium price!
  3. Thanks, I will take a closer look. The video thing is really important to me... I spend so much time reading on a computer for work that I prefer to learn things like this through a person or a course. I haven't found anyone in Berlin, so I am forced to turn to videos.