Retrieving pics from d90

Rickyaz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My computer is down but I have a HTC DNA which I'm going to use to edit some photos taken from my Nikon d90.

I have existing photos on the memory card and I need to get them off. I've tried connecting a card reader to my HTC DNA but it wasn't recognized. And no luck connecting the camera.

The photo kiosks at Wal-Mart should let me upload to their website service and I could retrieve them that way.

Is there another store out there that I can go to where I can upload my photos online? So just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this.

Thanks,
Ricky

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Go to library and use the computer to email them to your phone

Now that would be worth looking into. Hopefully they don't have limited access with computers

Not sure you may also look into an eye-fi card which creates a wifi connection to share pics to devices.

My computer is down but I have a HTC DNA which I'm going to use to edit some photos taken from my Nikon d90.

I have existing photos on the memory card and I need to get them off. I've tried connecting a card reader to my HTC DNA but it wasn't recognized. And no luck connecting the camera.

The photo kiosks at Wal-Mart should let me upload to their website service and I could retrieve them that way.

Is there another store out there that I can go to where I can upload my photos online? So just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this.

Thanks,
Ricky

Why don't you just insert that sd card in your htc ?
The DNA model from what I remember has 11 GB user space

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 bold using my freaky side

Most reactions

Back